Saturday, August 31, 2019

Tattoo Freewrite

     During class, we need to do an assignment called Tattoo Freewritte were my classmates and me, talked about an special tattoo, we need examples and many ideas of why that tattoo is significant to us, but in a more deep way. This is my tattoo;
   
  Image result for alien tattoo galaxy
     My tattoo is the face of an alien and down the head says "stay weird". The alien has big black eyes, the alien does not have a nose and all the face is white color, around the face, is a big galaxy with stars and many different colors, the colors are pink, blue, green, and purple. Around the ufo face, I can see a white line that separates the alien from the galaxy. For me, the galaxy behind the ufo represents an extraordinary imagination and a different type of mind. The big eyes that the alien have represents a better vision, you can see deeper than others. The quote "stay weird" means that you need to be proud of who you are.
     Be weird is okay, but be like everyone else is not okay. You need to be proud of who you are.  Sometimes the eyes show who you are.
     Be weird is better than be like everyone else because you have a different vision than others. People who think differently than others have better ideas and are innovators and on the other hand, people who think like everyone else always had similar ideas. Accept that you are different is important because you need to be proud of who you are.
     I would get a tattoo like this one because I can feel a connection. I believe in powerful minds and I think that the meaning of this tattoo is a representation of my mind and who I am, I believe that be different is better than be like everyone else. I want to have this tattoo because I want to see it every day and remember that is a representation of how I feel. Finally, I do not believe that this tattoo has the same meaning as me and the person of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Tattoo Freewrite

     During class, we need to do an assignment called Tattoo Freewritte were my classmates and me, talked about an special tattoo, we need e...

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *