Saturday, August 31, 2019

Two Truths and One Lie

     On the First day of class, Mr. Lewenstein gives us an assignment called Two Truths and One Lie, after finished with the assignment we share our papers with classmates, and they need to find the lie. I can lie very easy, so my classmates do not find the lie at the beginning.
Image result for gatos negros














BLACK: My favorite animals are cats, I have one black cat in my house and he is the best cat I ever had. My cat is black because I love the color black, I always go to sleep with my cat. My cat sleeps in the day and sometimes in the night. His name is flaco because he is a very skinny cat. His favorite food is tuna, he can eat tuna all day and never gets fat. He hates the day because he does not like the light. he loves the night because is all dark, like his hair color. Black gives a mysterious ambient and is why I choose this color.

Image result for sushi food
  ORANGE:   My favorite food is sushi, I can eat sushi all day, and every day, muy favorite sushi roll is called Cielo Mar y Tierra, but in general, I can eat all types of sushi. My favorite sushi place is located in Mexicali and is called Sakura, sometimes I go with my family to this restaurant. One day I hope to travel to Japan with my friends just because I want to try the sushi there. I have an obsession with sushi since I was 10 years old. Last time I eat sushi was 2 days ago and ate the same sushi roll as always. My favorite sushi color is orange.
Image result for hamster
   WHITE:  I have a little hamster, his name is Cheeto, because I love to eat hot Cheetos, he is very tiny and adorable, he lives alone in his little house. He likes to play in his wheel all day and he makes a lot of noise. My mother hates him because she thinks that he is ugly and she is scared of little animals. He only eats one time every day and he also drinks a lot of water. My hamster sleeps during the day and is awake and night. I want to buy a female hamster because I want them to have babies. My little hamster is white and looks more inocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Tattoo Freewrite

     During class, we need to do an assignment called Tattoo Freewritte were my classmates and me, talked about an special tattoo, we need e...

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *